Pc health check app windows 11 download compatibility check app setup file is available now. Users can upgrade to Windows 11 for free after its launch on 24 June 2021. To check PC/Laptop compatibility, users need to download PC Health Check windows 11 app. Read the PC Health Checkup app description and the process to download and install the setup file here. Microsoft’s PC Health Check app link is available on this page. User can download Windows 11 Compatibility Checker from Microsoft Store.
Pc health check app windows 11 download live update. According to the news from Windows official Twitter handle- “We have just updated the Windows 11 PC Health Check app. It no longer provides more detailed information about what is not meeting the requirements. This should help in cases where people assumed that the CPU compatibility issues were TPM related.” So, users can now check compatibility online through the PC Health Check app.
PC Health Checkup software free download link is available on this page along with steps for Windows PC Health Checkup Windows 11. After installing PC Health Checkup app- Run the app to check the compatibility of your PC/Laptop. If your PC/Laptop is not compatible, the machine will give a message saying, “This PC will not run Windows 11. Therefore, if you are planning to upgrade to Windows 11, you should check Windows 11 PC Health Check App .
PC Health Check Windows 11 Download: Here’s How to Download?
- Click Here- Windows 11 PC Health Checkup Setup File
- Once downloaded, run the installation file to install
- Agree to the Terms of Service and click on the Install button
- Now PC Health Check will open
- Click on “PC Health at a Glance” option
- At the top, in the box that says Start Windows 11, click on it
- Now the system compatibility message will appear
How to update windows 11 for free, is the system compatible?
- Go to Settings on your PC/Laptop
- Click on Update & Security
- Click on Windows Update
- check update now
- Windows 11 update will be available
- Click on Download and Install
Overview of Windows PC Health Checkup
This software gives you quick access to your computer’s health and can check if you can run Windows 11. It shows you your PC’s available memory, RAM, hard drive and age. You can view storage capacity percentage, startup time, last Windows update, and backup and sync status.It’s not as much as the System Information tools go, but it’s an easy way to see if your computer can run Windows 11. (Hint: If you’re using Windows 10, it probably might). Click Check Now, where you introduce Windows 11.
Features of Windows PC Health Checkup
- Quickly Rename Your PC
- Backup & Sync
- Quick access to your computer’s health
- Quick Overview of Windows Update Status
- storage capacity status
- startup time details
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Windows 11 is finally here, and it brings nifty features to the table such as a revamped interface, widgets, voice typing, voice commands, Snap Layouts and Snap Groups, new gaming features, support for Android applications, and more. Interestingly, Microsoft’s PC Health Check application can tell you whether your PC meets the system requirements to run Windows 11. Here’s how you can use it on your current Windows machine.
Please Wait 30 Sec…. Then Click the Below Download Button 🙂
- Ritu Pandey Web Series List To Watch Now
- Ritu Pandey Biography, Wiki, Age, Web Series, And More
- Payal Patil Biography, Wiki, Age, Web Series, And More
- Deepika Kudtarkar Biography, Wiki, Age, Web Series, And More
- Pooja Singh Rajpoot Biography, Wiki, Age, Web Series, And More
- Tripti Berra Biography, Wiki, Age, Web Series, And More
- Angoori Part 2 (Ullu) Web Series Cast & Crew, Release Date, Actors, Roles, Wiki & More
- The Bucket List Part 2 (Ullu) Web Series Cast & Crew, Release Date, Actors, Roles, Wiki & More
- Khud Khushi (Ullu) Web Series Cast & Crew, Release Date, Actors, Roles, Wiki & More